Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

took my first lyft line yesterday

Discussion in 'Lyft Riders Forum' started by SDUber, Oct 20, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. SDUber

SDUber
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Service worked well. Just one other pax and was not far out of the way. Saved 50%. :)

UberRidiculous likes this.
  2. ClevelandUberRider

ClevelandUberRider
    Expand Collapse

Lyft line is, to a very large extent, a personalized, cab-bus service. Since I read that many drivers said quite a large percentage of Line riders rate their drivers poorly, if Lyft can either ignore the Line riders' ratings on drivers or underweight those ratings, that would serve all sides nicely. Many more drivers will be more willing to do Line, riders interested in Line will get more easy access to Line service, drivers can be focused on driving as many fares as possible rather on worrying about ratings, and higher top line for the TNC. Without having to worry about ratings, drivers can go more efficiently like buses--no toes on the curb, move on, no toes on the curb, move on, picking up only waiting and ready riders.

Draft saved Draft deleted