Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Toronto $500/week

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by kellygoodlad, Dec 30, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. kellygoodlad

kellygoodlad
    Expand Collapse

Canada
    I have recently started driving Uber part/full-time (more than 20 hours a week but less than 40), and I am aiming to make $500 per week driving mostly when my kids are in school - 9:30am-3:30pm. I don't always get that full 30 hours a week in because sometimes I don't get a call right at 9:30am or I have to make the commute from the suburbs where I live, into the city, before I get enough pings to stay busy and not idle. Occasionally I can get out at night when the kids are asleep, i.e. if I had a crap $ day, but really this is not the goal, because Uber is just supposed to be one of my jobs, not my only job. Ideally I would like to transition to doing it less and less and be completely done Uber-ing in a year's time (I don't want to ruin my car).

I am just looking to talk to other Toronto area drivers to see how you do for $, and how you do it, what hours and locations you work and if you have a strategy that works for you? Thanks!

2. Jim Gilliam

Jim Gilliam
    Expand Collapse

Canada
    Go to uber people. More posters there. $500 a week at 30 to 40 hours is doable. But the rush is over 7am to 9:30am. How are you doing so far?

Draft saved Draft deleted