Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Traveling with Group of 22 -- never used Uber before... advice please :)

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by CarrieXCCoach, Aug 2, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. CarrieXCCoach

CarrieXCCoach
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hi,

I am in charge of a large group and need to transport us from an airport to a hotel and back (6 miles away) and also from the hotel to Disneyland and back (9 miles away). I have the app but have never used Uber before. It looks like I will need 5 Ubers for every trip.

I am trying to figure out the logistics of doing this, and I have a lot of questions... but for now, I will just post one:

When I arrive at the airport, can I reserve all 5 Ubers through my app, or do I need to have other people in the group have the app and make a request too? How does that work for billing?

Any insights or tips would be greatly appreciated by this Uber-rookie!

Draft saved Draft deleted