Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

UBER Account Compromissed

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by TRISTAN C ARMESTO, Jul 26, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. TRISTAN C ARMESTO

TRISTAN C ARMESTO
    Expand Collapse

Canada
    Someone stole my UBER account information and started using my Credit Card for trips in Moscow (While I'm in Canada). My Credit card was cancelled but I still got many Uber trips notifications from this person on my e-mail account. This person switched credits cards a couple of times.
    When I tried to recover my account through the app and my phone number, and after following all the "forgotten password" protocol and e-mails, all I get is getting stuck with someone telling me that my ID can't be verified and that MY phone number is not linked to my e-mail anymore. I wonder when this was changed and how UBER allowed this. I haven't found a solution to unlink my phone number from a stranger e-mail account
    I joined UBER a few years ago with this information and the last time I used the service was a year ago.
    Can someone give me a clue on how to solve this?

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted