Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber account suspended

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by kushal khemka, Apr 19, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. kushal khemka

kushal khemka
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

My account has been suspended. I stay in mumbai,India. so is there any possibility that my issues will be given a notice here?

If yes than I should write my concerns.

Pls reply

2. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Kushal,

Welcome to the Uber Forum! Were you provided any reasons for the suspension? Any further details you can share will be helpful.

Thanks!

3. kushal khemka

kushal khemka
    Expand Collapse

Hi, thanks for the reply.

They said there is violation of terms. But I do not see if I have done anything wrong.
    I have been using Uber cabs since almost 8months now and was rigorously promoting it to my friends and family. I was helping them building their image, put so much of efforts.

Had earned 20 free rides as well and also was eligible for 10000 credits.(uber office hero-promotional offer)

There are a lot of accounts which got suspended without any reason.

Everytime we email them we get a system generated response and no resolution.

I was really having faith in uber and liked the business model as well. But after promoting so much this what I get in return as my loyalty gift.

I am really hoping to get this issue resolved and get my account activated with all my free rides.

Awaiting a response.

Thanks!

4. rave

rave
    Expand Collapse

United States
    maybge u expect them to keep giving u and ur friends free rides forever....how many ride did u actualy pay for sice u became an account

5. Jstallworth

Jstallworth
    Expand Collapse

United States
    My accuont was suspended for what i was told 'suspicious activity'... no idea how to address this.

My driver must have reported this because his car was damaged by drunks i was talking to with the window down. This was not my fault however and I have no idea how im being held responsible for the actions of others.

6. Uber123

Uber123
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    To celebrate prosperity week a new code has been released for new users of $50 off first ride!! Code: prosperi21ue

Draft saved Draft deleted