Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber Cleveland Rates

Discussion in 'Cleveland' started by Dreamer, Jul 18, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

uberX
    Base Fare: $1.20
    Per Minute: $0.18
    Per Mile: $1.10
    Safe Rides Fee: $1
    Minimum Fare: $4
    Cancellation Fee: $5

uberXL
    Base Fare: $3.20
    Per Minute: $0.35
    Per Mile: $1.85
    Minimum Fare: $7
    Cancellation Fee: $5

UberSELECT
    Base Fare: $4
    Per Minute: $0.35
    Per Mile: $2.25
    Minimum Fare: $10
    Cancellation Fee: $10

UberBLACK

Base Fare: $7
    Per Minute: $0.50
    Per Mile: $2.70
    Safe Rides Fee: $0
    Minimum Fare: $15
    Cancellation Fee: $10

Note: Uber pricing is as of the date of this post, subject to change.

2. Sharonsafadi

Sharonsafadi
    Expand Collapse

United States
    What your Company is doing to your drivers is just wrong do you think were in the business to give rides for free because I know I'm not putting it down to $.70 a mile barely even covers my cost and maintenance on my vehicle I would be out driving today but I can't afford to work with your company you make billions of your drivers backs a year and we can't even make enough to put food on our tables I made 37.00$ yesterday and did 7 trips how is that even fair or worth my time and I put 20 in my tank so 17.00 $ I made for the day you don't care about your drivers it's obvious and why have you not taken a hit like your making your drivers do why not lower your percentage of what you take from me again because you don't give a shit about your drivers so I quit

3. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    This is only a forum to discuss uber and other TNC's. we have no ties with uber technologies whatsoever.

Sure the latest price cut was a big one but so many people were willing to offer cheap and safe transport under the guise of uber and undercut taxis. Is it any surprise they would go cheaper. Believe it or not there are still people willing to drive for less.

4. ClevelandUberRider

ClevelandUberRider
    Expand Collapse

I think with the new fare rates in many cities after the ScarySaturday cuts for UberX, Drivers are essentially losing money driving for UberX riders.

5. ClevelandUberRider

ClevelandUberRider
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah, when there is a need, the market will fulfills.

There are many drivers who are willing to drive at the current super low rates. In fact, even if the fare rates go down to the IRS std business miles rate of (tax year 2016) 54 cents a mile, there will still be drivers willing to drive. Personally when I start driving I want to be able to drive only UberSelect or UberSUV. Different people have different realities to deal with. God made us all unique. That, is the beauty of it all.