Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber customer

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by KitKat 12, Jan 2, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. KitKat 12

KitKat 12
    Expand Collapse

United States
    ok I want to start with saying Hello !
    I have an issue
    I have not used my uber account as of yet
    And I’m not too sure I will because of an issue that just happened. You see I have a family member that had too much to drink and as a responsible person they called Uber he used his phone to pay. The next day he had no wallet and no cell phone. The driver never turned it in or he or she could have taken it to the nearest police station but did not!! You can imagine the stress and inconvenience this has caused no Debit card no credit cards and most of all No Drivers license!!! And no IPhone I can not tell you how Bad this makes the good drivers look because of one bad & dishonest Driver. And if he or she reads this please take the items to the police station ASAP that would be the right thing to do even tho it’s been days. Getting the items back is most important not who you are or why you didn’t turn them in. You have to work for a living and to be able to pay for what you want and need well so does this person if anyone knows who this person is please report it or talk to them to do the right thing. Pray that people would treat you and do for you as you would do or treat them. Please think about it and turn the items in. The items were left in a uber car on Thursday Dec. 28th 2017 at 11:00/11:30 going from House of Blues to Altamonte Springs Florida the person was very intoxicated that’s why he called Uber so he can not remember the drivers name and is very embarrassed and not having the phone can not look to see who his driver was or the phone number of the driver. Thank you all for hearing. me out I hope something can be done I would pay a reasonable finders fee if items are returned no questions asked. Uber has no contact phone number to call that being said I can’t express my disappointment. Again thank you all.

2. Uber_Rat

Uber_Rat
    Expand Collapse

All of these items can be found by looking online at the Uber website. It's also entirely possible that the rider lost their possessions prior to or after entering the Uber ride or that another later passenger of the Uber driver found the items.

Draft saved Draft deleted