Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

uber disabled my account 2x and I prepaid almost $200 with giftcards!

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Angela Garcia, Dec 18, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Angela Garcia

Angela Garcia
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I have a good uber rating rider account) and had been using a prepaid giftcards for over a year for rides with a back up credit card just in case.I use uber regularly in San Francisco_One day I try to open the app and it said my account was disabled! I really needed to go somewhere so I emailed uber with and got a canned reply which didnt help.
    I opened another account using a different email and added another giftcard and credit card as back up and it worked for 3 days until again it has been disabled with over $80 in my giftcard balance.I emailed them again only to get a canned response not addressing my issue.What to do next? please advise.This is beyond frustrating.

Draft saved Draft deleted