Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber Driver Cancelled on me

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by LittleCuteOgre, Sep 24, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. LittleCuteOgre

LittleCuteOgre
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I feel so fustrated and sad and ugh. I went out at like 5:30am in the morning to call an uber driver. Which I did. Waited until the driver came and it said I had to walk to this destination which I didn't want to and before you start calling me lazy. I was scared and paranoid because it was pitch black dark. So I was literally right next to my door waiting for some random dude to come out and kill me. (Dramatic but I was paranoid) So immediately after the dude came I called him and asked if he could come closer. I wasn't mean I asked... I didn't demand. If he didn't want to and he wanted me to walk. I would of. That's why I asked. I don't try to fight with people or argue. I treat people how I want to be treated and I respect the guidelines. So if he didn't want to he could have said. "No, that won't work for me." Instead of saying okay that sounds fair. Then once I look at my phone and wait for him. It freezed slight then came back on just to find out he cancelled. :( then it charged me 6 dollars anyways when it wasn't even 5 minutes. Why are people so mean and heartless. I had no choice but to walk by foot for 3 hours to the train station in the middle of the night crying and paranoid. I had no more money, I locked myself out and my mom was sleeping and I didn't want to stress her out already with what she was dealing with. So I walked anyways to the train station knowing I'd miss the train. I thought at least I could take the next one and I'd be there by 9 but instead I missed it twice and had to run until I was literally choking and trying to find my breath and had blood in my mouth because I had asthma. So I didn't miss the third one. Everytime I think about it. I cry because I'm wondering if he hated me or I seemed to annoy me. He had a 5.0 so obviously he was a good person but it hurt a lot. I'm not mad at him. I don't blame him. But I wish he understood that I'm not a bad person and he could have just told me to walk. I did get 6 dollars in credit from uber but I just want the money owed back off. But wish they took off the 6 dollars owed at least. I dont know I wish I could talk to him... To see what he was thinking. I missed a very important event... That I was waiting for months. And dreaming about for years. Why is communication so hard... I can't imagining doing that to a person.

Draft saved Draft deleted