Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber Driver denied to pick from location and i lost my flight, and business deal

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Mukesh Saini, Oct 4, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Mukesh Saini

Mukesh Saini
    Expand Collapse

India
    Hello,

i scheduled uber cab for Airport T-3, Delhi on (24/09/2018) to pick me from my location @4:15 AM, my ride was assigned to your driver and he called me at 4:11 am and he denied to pick and to drop me at airport and he asked me to cancel the trip but i was in urgency as i had to take my flight to Bhopal and my flight was @5:55 AM. i requested driver to pick me and drop at destination but his reply was very very rude and argued with me to cancel the trip as i had to reach at airport on time hence i canceled the ride and started looking another cab but it took long time to book another Cab and got it another uber cab at 4:31 AM and due to refusal of the driver and ride cancellation i got delayed and missed my flight, it was very urgent work in Bhopal and i lost my flight. is such type of services uber is providing to the cutomers????? who will wear the loss of this and loss of my flight missing and i lost my important business deal worth rs. 1.5 Cr and this deal was taken by another competitor, my company management is behind me and my job now. i am struggling a lot and unable to justimyfy my management and unable save my job. i am in deep mental trauma, i will file this complaint in consumer court against you and trauma your driver gave me and all losses due to cancellation of and missing my flight.

2. Mukesh Saini

Mukesh Saini
    Expand Collapse

India
    Even Uber do not have any customer care number where a customer can register his complaint.

3. Mukesh Saini

Mukesh Saini
    Expand Collapse

India
    I wrote all about this matter to uber officials, but this company is least bother about the blunder done by them, they didnt responded my mail nor they connected me on call. poor services totally fraud company. chor company

Draft saved Draft deleted