Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber driver looking for feedback on app I developed for drivers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PL8sDriver, Apr 5, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. PL8sDriver

PL8sDriver
    Expand Collapse

As an Uber driver myself (see screenshot attached), I wanted a way to inform other drivers of something going on with their car. That's why I developed PL8s.

PL8s is a new app that is safe, free, simple-to-use, anonymous driver-driver communication app regarding issues with your car. The app allows registered app users to let other users know of issues with their car using pre-filled notifications like, “Brake light is out”, “Lights aren’t on” and “Tire is low”.

Would love the community to give constructive feedback, and please remember it is still in Beta.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted