Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber errror when booking a ride told it was fixed

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Luara, Mar 23, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Luara

Luara
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I am getting an error that keeps me from using Uber. It is not a payment error. I was told I had two accounts (this is possible I am not sure if I used the same email for UberEats that I did for Uber) Support sent me some information verified my email and phone and said it was fixed. It still doesn't work and I can't find a way to send anyone from Uber anything I had to download Lyft so I could get around. The message I get says there was an error processing your request. If this continues, please visit help.uber.com. Not helpful at all and I can't find an way to email someone form the site.

Draft saved Draft deleted