Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

UBER SHUT MY ACCOUNT DOWN

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Rick9282, Apr 9, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Rick9282

Rick9282
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I DROVE UBER IN SACRAMENTO FOR 13 MONTHS. IN 13 MONTHS I LOGGED OVER 6400 RIDES. MY APPROVAL RATING WAS ALWAYSHAV 90% + ....3O DAYS AGO UBER SHUT ME DOWN BECAUSE A RIDER SENT THEM A COMPLAINT THAT I WAS IMPAIRED WHILE DRIVING. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE AS I DO NOT DRINK AND I HAVE NEVER TAKEN DRUGS. I WROTE LETTERS TO THE PRESIDENT OF UBER, EVERY BOARD MEMBER, THE REGIONAL MANAGER. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A PHONE CALL OR A LETTER FROM UBER. THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. I WENT TO THE GREENLIGHT HUB IN SACRAMENTO, TALKED WITH A TEAM MEMBER THERE AND HE SAID UBER WILL NOT CALL ME BACK AND THEY WILL NOT REINSTATE ME. I ALSO TALKED TO THE MANAGER OF THE HUB AND HE SAID HE WOULD LOOK INTO IT AND GET BACK TO ME....HE HAS NOT CONTACTED ME BACK.

ALSO 6 WEEKS AGO I WAS PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED BY AN UBER RIDER. I REPORTED IF TO UBER AND TO THE CITRUS HEIGHTS POLICE DEPARTMENT. UBER DOES NOT RESPOND TO ME OR THE CHPD...WTF??

I THINK NOW I WILL HAVE MY LAWYER TAKE CARE OF IT!!

Draft saved Draft deleted