Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber ups customer privacy, introduces number masking

Discussion in 'TNC News' started by TNC News, Sep 24, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. TNC News

TNC News
    Expand Collapse

Top Poster Of Month

After Ola, taxi aggregator app Uber has now introduced the number masking feature on its platform to ensure that mobile numbers of its customers remain undisclosed to drivers. "We are deploying our disguised phone number technology in India. This ensures ...

Continue reading...

2. RJville

RJville
    Expand Collapse

United States
    It's been like that here in Charlotte, NC since I started with Uber back in Feb '15. Should be like that everywhere. I don't want some nut case pax getting my number.

Draft saved Draft deleted