Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Unable to add new card, not postcode issue

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Froom2, Dec 23, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Froom2

Froom2
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    Hi,
    I need to add a new card. When I do this, I can tap the submit button and it then gives me the spinning wheel indicating it should be doing something. However, when it stops the list of payment cards still only has the one old card and not the new one I just entered.

I have entered the postcode without spaces. I have checked and double checked card details. I have tried this six or seven times in the last two days, and more over the last few months on various Wi-Fi networks and mobile. Always the same issue.

Today I have tried signing out and in again, and just now uninstalling and re-installing.

I would just make a new account except of course it takes your phone number.

This is getting to be a real problem as card will run out soon and I will just have to stop using uber!!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted