Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Unable to process your request - problem during driver search...

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Yakkow91, Nov 21, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Yakkow91

Yakkow91
    Expand Collapse

Poland
    Hello Guys,

I have problem with my Uber. I tried this on a few devices - my phone, my tablet, my mate phone - and when I search for Uber driver I get info "Unable to process your request...". Few days ago it was working perfectly. I didn't changed anything. I contacted UBER Support, but no reply regarding this issue. I tried also with my brother account and it doesn't work on my devices, but on my brother's phone it works fine. I tired on another accounts using my devices and issue is the same. Is it IMEI ban?

Why on my brother's phone in the same location it works perfecty, but on other devices not?

What could be cause of this issue?

New phone, new bank account card and new number will fix it?

Android on my Phone: 7.0, on my tablet: 4.4, on my mate phone: 7.0, my brothers phone: 4.4

Guys, thank you for your replies. It is very strange!

2. Uber_Rat

Uber_Rat
    Expand Collapse

This sounds like a network issue between your phone and either your cellular carrier or your wi-fi.

Draft saved Draft deleted