Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Welcome to all Guests

Discussion in 'Introductions / Feedback' started by Uber Downunder, Jun 19, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Uber Downunder

Uber Downunder
    Expand Collapse

Australia
    Just reaching out to all the visiting guests who have been hanging out with us on a regular basis.

Please sign up and have a chat. ALL opinions and contributions are appreciated. If there's an element of untruth to any posts, just like life in general, you'll probably be called out to defend a statement.

Otherwise, a diverse international membership will alway enhance online discussion.

So don't hold back! Get onboard and have a chat!!:D

2. Uber Downunder

Uber Downunder
    Expand Collapse

Australia
    Hello Again Guests!! Special sign-up deal just for this week!

100% discount on all advice received and lifetime free home for all your stories, advice and insights into the world of Rideshare/Limos/ Taxi transport.

Come onboard and have a chat!

3. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
  4. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

5. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

I've noticed this forum is starting to grow more and more. It probably helps that more and more folks are leaving that "other" place.

6. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks DoyleLonnegan! I agree with you and believe we can make this the best community and resource on rideshare full stop! Let's make it happen! :)

7. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

Cass directed to you this a genuine compliment to show appreciation toward my post. and to the member I pm'd about it might have sounded like back handed compliment because on the previous site well lets just say that well there might be hope for me afterall on this site.. Admins are people too.

8. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    amazing ther are 8 members logged in at the same time. That must be either the power of doyle or is it because of subterfuge?

9. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

lol, who know. I won't give away anyways screens that were on the other site to the respect of their anonimoty (sp) but mine was Lidman as most people know. For those like me who banned from the other site should have nothing to be ashamed of. I wanna say actually we should feel proud because some like DD were banned simply for standing up them and asking them to lay off me.

II'll will leave that up to you guys. I have to admit I do miss posting over there, but I don't like tiptoeing around. I can understand we all have friends over there but I don't think we owe any kind of apology and I know that they threatened a couple of members (of being banned( if they signed up over here. But keep in mind members like DD and us were banned foir tying to see justice done.

I would suggest we try to work as team and make good of our talents. Mine is definitely is not commentaries. Anyways the more the people over here the better, People should know that they made a big mistake with banning several members, They should pay for it by losing a lot more members.

Anyways that's my rant and rave. For me I have to move on beause I still miss it over there, but its over.
    Anyways hopefully I could useful over here. Im sure how,but I'll try.

10. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

I saw that too Harry, nice eye! Definitely the most members online yet! The Uber Forum is finally starting to get some traction thanks to you, the subterfuge and most importantly the power of doyle! :)

11. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    Doyle, you are selling yourself short there. On the other forum i saw posts where you gave great advice to members and i saw posts where they thanked you.

Threads were much more interesting with your participation and as read recently the other place is not as much fun with certain guys and girls missing.

There is lots you can add and plenty we all can add to make this a great forum, but let us also ensure that this a forum everyone can feel a part of.

It should be a place where we can vent a little, ask questions and share ideas, also a bit of light ribbing between friends. This forum could be the place where drivers come to chat at the end or through the day, to chst with coworkers and friends, like a coffee break or a drink at the pub at the end of the day.

12. Chi1Abbie

Chi1Abbie
    Expand Collapse

United States
    now, now. Yes I think we'd all love to for members that we like to come over here like driver, the happytypist, txrides and such but keep in mind that they'd be leaving their "comfort' zone. Remember TOS only exists when members flag comments.
    They might not like that idea of having to modify their posting (especially driver)
    I just lost my train of thought. Anyways cheers to all if anyone can still enter that other side please bring happytypist back with you.

13. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

Well tonight I 'm going to go out to do a little ubering in cedar rapids. I have really no game plan in mind. This will be the second time going out. I only intend to do this on occasion. Hopefully I get some interesting scenarios just for the sake of being able tell a story that s uber related.

14. Chi1Abbie

Chi1Abbie
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I miss fuzzyevlis and jaxbeachdriver in particular. They're fun to chat with.

15. Throckmorton Subterfuge

Throckmorton Subterfuge
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I WILL ADD Happy, Rides and J
    to my PM list of Invitees. I hope
    my Oh So Successful getting
    @HellHellE "cashiered" for typical
    (in the Other Place)Vandalism
    doesn't backfire spectacularly.

"Vengeance is Mine
    sayeth the Lord Almighty."

Harry Flashman likes this.
  16. DriverJ

DriverJ
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I did my best (worst?) to get banned, but it just wouldn't happen. I really don't like being a member of any group that would accept 'me' as a member. o_O

17. Throckmorton Subterfuge

Throckmorton Subterfuge
    Expand Collapse

United States
    TOO DAMN BAD! Ho ho! You're
    here and there's nothing You can
    do, but accept Your Acceptance
    and Realize Enlightenment, there
    @BodhisatvaBoy. Hooray for the
    New You. No purchase necessary.
    Free long-term parking, no tolls and
    so far, no inane Polls. Ahhhhhhh....

18. DriverJ

DriverJ
    Expand Collapse

United States
    No polls! YAY!

Is there an Uber appreciation thread, or should I start one? :cool:

19. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

You should start one. Tell the new uberers what a joy it was driv ing at 65cents/mile.

DriverJ likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted