Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

WELCOME to Atlanta! Uber Lyft Drivers Say Hi HERE!

Discussion in 'Atlanta' started by UberRidiculous, Aug 12, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. UberRidiculous

UberRidiculous
    Expand Collapse

Atlanta Drivers Introduce Yourself Here! :)

2. Avi-ator

Avi-ator
    Expand Collapse

Ok, seems I'll be the first. Driving for about 10 days and still learning but here to share my curve, and learn from all.

Big events in Atlanta this weekend so I hope to sponge as much as I can before hand. I've done 16 rides so far and no rider issues as yet, averaging a 4.92 (I know the sampling is too small).

I have no objection to offering perks like mints, water, and a charger, on top of being professional, courteous, and clean...my philosophy is, yes it is my car but I'm inviting you in to pay for, and rate my service. I've learnt a long time ago that if you chose to operate in the service industry, some sacrifices are necessary to remain competitive, so on that note..uber on!

RJville and UberRidiculous like this.
  3. RJville

RJville
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I currently Uber in Charlotte, but I'll be moving to Atlanta around the 1st of the next year. I occasionally get Atlanta pax here. They tell me there are fewer drivers available in Charlotte, which is better for me. In Atlanta she said it was not uncommon to have 10 drivers to choose from. Here in Charlotte the most she ever had was 3. If you don't mind me asking, how is your avg week?

4. Avi-ator

Avi-ator
    Expand Collapse

I only joined uber 2 weeks ago and don't drive everyday so my sampling is very small. My first week avg out to $16/hr.

RJville likes this.
  5. JonniSmith

JonniSmith
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Lets get this forum rolling ...post post and more posts please!!!!!

I drive LYFT. I drive UBER when LYFT is slow. I engage EVERY UBER rider with why I prefer LYFT over UBER. The reason: UBER has a corporate policy which does not allow a 'cashless' experience if my rider felt that I have done a superior job and would like to reward me with a dollar tip. UBER is presently valued as a $60B company and won't let their driver's earn a dollar extra on a ride? UBER is arrogant, uncaring and evil. And I will spread the word on EVERY ride until I see a tip option on the UBER app. Rant over.

UberAudi likes this.
  6. UberAudi

UberAudi
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hello all! I've been doing Uber in Atlanta since late September. I drive part time and just hit 100 rides last week with an average 4.86 rating. I enjoy it very much and look forward to learning from all of you!

7. Barcapolo

Barcapolo
    Expand Collapse

United States
    New New Hi. I was thinking about moving to Atlanta.I just wanted to know if they offer any power driver bonuses. For example in San Francisco, if you hit 100 trips in a week you get a $350 bonus. If you hit 120 trips you get a $500 bonus.
    I was just wondering if they offered anything like that in Atlanta. Thanks for the help -