Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions / Feedback' started by Dreamer, Jan 22, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Pegasus1979

Pegasus1979
    Expand Collapse

United States

2. Pegasus1979

Pegasus1979
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hi to all, Ubering in Spokane, glad to socialize...

3. Halimah matovu

Halimah matovu
    Expand Collapse

Uganda
    Iam based in uganda..kampala

4. Halimah matovu

Halimah matovu
    Expand Collapse

Uganda
    I have had trouble logging in my uber account i got a new phone but i can't log in my account...cant register for a new one either its so damn annoying

5. Halimah matovu

Halimah matovu
    Expand Collapse

Uganda
    If you could kindly hep me reset my uber account i would be greatful i need to use my uber again cant use regular cabs.and when i try contacting your uber support team it hasnt been helpful for a while i forgot my email associated with my account

6. Ed tucker

Ed tucker
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hey Everybody! Newby here! Looking fwd to Sharing and learning!:smuggrin:

7. RAYMOND GRULLON

RAYMOND GRULLON
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hello, Cass, thank you for the welcome,
    I'm out of North New Jersey

8. Niflar Yoonus

Niflar Yoonus
    Expand Collapse

Sri Lanka
    Hi Cass

9. Ashita Hikari

Ashita Hikari
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hello everyone, I'm new to Uber.

10. MimiOnTheBayou

MimiOnTheBayou
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I am new to the forum, I have been driving for 3 months like another posted message I feel really alone out here. I tried to contact uber about a situation I had yesterday with a ping I accepted. I drive UberX and when I arrived at the location there was 4 adult women and 2 children, on of which was under the age of 3. I asked if they had a car seat for the child, they did not. I politely explained I could only take 4 in my car and can not take a small child without a car seat. I asked them to please cancel but they would not saying thier husband requested the ride on his phone from another location. I tried twice to contact the person requesting the ride, but was unable to reach him. I finally canceled the ride for too many riders and I was given no compensation for going to pick them up and being in a position to break the law or cancel the ride. My cancel rate was also effected, I then tried to report this to uber but because you can only report a problem if you start the trip. Because a child without a car seat is a safety issue, I called the safety response line, only to be told they only deal with traffic accidents and the man I spoke with acknowledged there was no option of reporting this to uber, he suggested I attach my feedback to another ride I had completed. I didn't want to choose a random ride that did not violate uber policies just to be able to report these people. I feel as though I was punished on my cancelation rate because I was not willing to break the law and allow 6 people to cram themselves into my car and one child who required a car seat.
    After thinking about what should I do if this happens again, I think I should have waited the people out to cancel the ride or call the police and report these women for child endangerment for expecting me to break the law by allowing a child under 3 to ride in an uber with out a car seat.
    How do other drivers handle a situation like this, since I am unable to reach out to uber?
    Thanks, Mimi

11. Jeremy Schopper

Jeremy Schopper
    Expand Collapse

hello all - new guy here. Just started Ubering. Trying to earn some extra money while I get my business up and running. Be sure to check out Precision Sarasota Window Tinting. Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted