Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

XChange Leasing stealing Uber Earnings

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by MJustice13, Jan 29, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. MJustice13

MJustice13
    Expand Collapse

United States
    After turning in the XChange Leasing car because I had earned enough to buy my own car I was told by XChange Leasing that they would NOT be taking anymore money from my Uber earnings for the weekly fee of $125 for a 2015 Nissan Altima.

They now owe me $270 because they've continued to take money in small increments. Every time I've spoken to XChange Leasing and Uber I've been assured that the money is being refunded and that no further fees will be taken from my Uber earnings. Yet they continue, though not at full rate of previous fees. Uber says they can nothing about XChange Leasing issues. They never informed me that they sold the company. I found out via Google. Has any other XChange Leasing customers that you know of experience this?

I'm on the phone with them every other day if not every day. I have all the records of emails, phones calls, and correspondence by US Mail. I have screenshots of all the transactions where the taken money out for a car I no longer have.

Draft saved Draft deleted